The 19th International Symposium on Scientific Computing, Computer Arithmetic and Verified Numerical Computation was planned to be organized in Szeged, Hungary in the year 2020. Due to the pandemic situation the Scientific Committee of SCAN decided to have the meeting in fully online version. More than 50 submissions arrived for the call, out of which 45 regular talks will be held and 4 plenary presentation. The plenary speakers will be Jay Mireles James, Fabienne Jézéquel and Kazuaki Tanaka, together with the Moore Prize winners Marko Lange and Siegfried Rump. The papers emerging from the talks can be submitted to the special issues of the journals Acta Cybernetica and Reliable Computing.
The Organizing Committee: Balázs Bánhelyi (chair), Tibor Csendes, Boglárka G.-Tóth, and Tamás Vinkó wishes a fruitful meeting and a memorable event for all participants.
Monday classic guitar concert:
- Claude Bolling: Borsalino (film: Borsalino)
- Burt Bacharach: Close To You (film: So Close)
- Harold Arlen: Over The Rainbow (film: The Wizard of Oz)
- Stanley Myers: Cavatina (film: The Deer Hunter)
- Miguel Llobet – El Noi de la Mare (Catalan song)
- Heitor Villa-Lobos: Choro (Brazilian dance)
- Leo Brouwer: Canción de Cuna (Afro-Cuban lullaby)
- Heitor Villa-Lobos: Etude No.1 for Guitar in E minor
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Sarabande, from Partita No.1 in B Minor, BWV 1002
- Francisco Tárrega: Recuerdos de la Alhambra